Alexander School is situated in a 19th Century building with panoramic
views over the medieval market town of Kendal surrounded by the hills
of the English Lake District.
Nearest international airports;
Manchester (Ringway) 1.5 hours
Glasgow (Prestwick) 1.5 hours
Kendal is within easy reach of the M6 Motorway (Exit 36 from
the south or Exit 37 from the North)
OXENHOLME, two miles away, is the main line station, with direct
trains from London, Glasgow and other major cities. There is a branch
line to Kendal (which also goes to Windermere) and a bus service to the
Taxis are also available.
1. Turn left at traffic lights into Allhallows Lane.
2. After 200 yds take first right into Low Fellside.
3. After 20 yds take first left into Sepulchre Lane.
4. The School is the first building on the right.
5. There is no parking at the school.
6. For parking continue along Low Fellside to Booths Supermarket Car
There is a close-up map of the School HERE
There is a town map of Kendal HERE
Top of Page
Tel: 015395 31781
Newton Farm Cottage
Cumbria, LA11 6JJ
© Copyright 2004 - 2014 Michael Hardwicke